Thank you for considering a partnership with United of Cowlitz & Wahkiakum Counties!
We are sorry to say that there is a moratorium on accepting new PartNer Agencies at this time.
Please stay tuned for upcoming opportunities:
Previous requirements for Partner Agencies:
You must provide Human Services under one of the following:
- Financial Stability
To be considered for funding:
- You must be a 501 (c)(3) and able to provide your tax exempt status.
- Each agency shall have a governing Board of Directors and provide a list of current members.
- Must provide a copy of current Bylaws.
- Maintenance of Proper Financial Records: Each agency shall keep accurate records of all receipts and expenditures.
- Agencies must maintain active programs that relate to health, education or financial stability in our communities.
- Each agency is expected to prepare and operate within soundly prepared budgets. Budgets and reports of prior year financials must be provided for consideration.
A partner agency agrees to promote the United Way campaign by:
- Providing speakers, tours and participating in other mutually agreed upon activities when possible;
- Makes efforts for workplace campaigns;
- Uses the United Way logo on signs and materials when feasible;
- Shares events, info and resources United Way provides
February 1st is the deadline to submit required documents. If your organization meets and agrees to the above and wishes to pursue funding from United Way of Cowlitz & Wahkiakum Counties, please call the United Way office at (360) 423-5320 or email us at email@example.com. Once you have provided all the documents and met pre-qualifications, your agency will be presented in front of our Board of Directors. Our Board of Directors will make strategic decisions in regards to adding or denying new Partner Agencies.
If you do not fall under one of these categories and wish to stay connected with United Way, we invite every organization that aligns with our mission to be a Community Partner.
Community Partners collaborate with us, join forces and come together to benefit our communities.