Phase 36 Emergency Food & Shelter Program Funds for Cowlitz County
Longview, WA-Cowlitz County has been awarded Phase 36 Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) funds, which are Federal funds made available through the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency. Cowlitz County will receive $63,654 to assist emergency food and shelter programs locally.
United Way of Cowlitz & Wahkiakum Counties manages the local funding process. A local board made up of the national required representatives is assembled to determine how the funds awarded to Cowlitz County will be disbursed.
These funds must be distributed to entities that:
1) Are private voluntary nonprofits or units of government.
2) Are eligible to receive federal funds.
3) Have an accounting system.
4) Practice non-discrimination.
5) Have demonstrated the capability to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs.
6) If they are a private voluntary organization, have a voluntary board.
Qualifying agencies are urged to apply!
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION
Public or private voluntary organizations interested in applying for Emergency Food and Shelter Program Phase 36 funds can get the application in the above link. Submissions are accepted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or can be mailed to: United Way of Cowlitz & Wahkiakum Counties, 1338 Commerce Ave., Suite 206, Longview WA 98632.